NEW TO DPC?
We help practices with transition to a DPC model
We assist primary care physicians in the process of converting to a direct primary care practice. We will share our forms, give you advice on practice set up, help you make decisions about a hybrid vs. straight DPC model, advise you on which platforms to use for the unique aspects of DPC practices such as billing and communication. We are just “paying it forward” from those who helped us get started. We all benefit from your success, including the companies and employees we serve.
OUR NETWORK PHYSICIAN MEMBERS
Raymond Lombardi FNP-CSiskiyou Vital Medicine LLC
I was born and raised in Arizona, spending the majority of my growing years in beautiful Northern Arizona surrounded by and immersed in nature. A low back injury while in college at Northern Arizona University led to a life-changing chiropractic adjustment and a lifetime of education and training in natural medicine. I combined this natural health background with medical training as a nurse and family nurse practitioner. This eclectic background has provided me with a dynamic approach to health and wellness, allowing me to integrate natural and western medicine approaches to provide an “outside the box” mindset to enable my patients in their journey to their greatest health and wellness.
- Master’s Degree: Master of Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner, Northwest Nazarene University
- Doctorate Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer West College of Chiropractic
- Master’s Degree: Master of Science Human Ecology / Human Nutrition, The Ohio State University
- Master’s Degree: Master of Science Human Nutrition, University of Bridgeport
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Nursing, University of Texas-Arlington
- Post-Graduate Training: Herbal medicine and treatment approaches, homeopathic medicine, biochemistry of nutraceutical supplementation, physical therapy and rehabilitation.