NEW TO DPC?
We help practices with transition to a DPC model
We assist primary care physicians in the process of converting to a direct primary care practice. We will share our forms, give you advice on practice set up, help you make decisions about a hybrid vs. straight DPC model, advise you on which platforms to use for the unique aspects of DPC practices such as billing and communication. We are just “paying it forward” from those who helped us get started. We all benefit from your success, including the companies and employees we serve.
OUR NETWORK PHYSICIAN MEMBERS
Dr McClane Duncan N.D.Siskiyou Vital MedicineNaturopathic Physician
My medical approach is rooted in Vitalism, a system of medicine that focuses on cure, using the body’s own innate ability to heal. I employ time tested natural therapies as well as the latest medical technology to develop sustainable health plans that empower my patients to take control of their health.It is my intention to make complex medicine simple, reconnect people with their bodies, and teach my patients the foundations of health.
As a native of Utah I grew up in a small farming community at the base of the Uintah Mountains. There among the mountain streams and rugged peaks I fell in love with Nature and developed a deep appreciation for its natural systems. As life would have it another force of nature, cancer, struck my family as it has so many families across this nation. And as in most cases my father battled through surgery and chemotherapy only to become weaker and more susceptible to his cancer. As my father slowly lost his resolve for life, my resolve to find answers and a more sensible approach to medicine became stronger and I found a system of medicine that teaches to strengthen the body’s natural disease fighting ability. As a physician I bring this fresh perspective to my community, a perspective that is resolute in helping people become stronger, better adapted to fight illness, and better educated about their health options.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Biology; University of Houston-Downtown
- Doctorate Degree: Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine; Bastyr University
- Post Graduate Training: PRP, Prolotherapy, Neurotherapy, and Ozone therapy; Klinghardt Academy, Anthroposophical Medical Training
My Member Organizations
- SPAN: The Society for Physicians of Anthroposophic and Naturopathic Medicine
- NAPCP: Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians
- OANP: Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- AARM: Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine